Issue #31 of Mandarin Weekly, with links and resources for people learning Mandarin Chinese, is available at http://archive.aweber.com/awlist3707181/EJbjT/h/Mandarin_Weekly_31_.htm.
Enjoy Mandarin Weekly? Please share it with your friends, colleagues, students, teachers, and others you know who are studying Chinese.
This week’s topics:
- Talking about money in Chinese
- Peppa Pig Practices PuTongHua
- Rolling your eyes
- The three types of “de”
- Internet resources in China
- Using 些 (xiē)
- That used to be
- Indicating where something happened
- Can you become fluent in Chinese as an adult?
- When do you start to hear tones?
- Enjoy your meal!
- Who was first?
- When do you (not) need “to be”?
- Acquiring a taste
- How do non-Asians learn Chinese characters?
- English, using Chinese grammar