Issue #30 of Mandarin Weekly, with links and resources for people learning Mandarin Chinese, is available at http://archive.aweber.com/awlist3707181/7ym2j/h/Mandarin_Weekly_30_.htm.
You can follow us at @MandarinWeekly on Twitter — or get it sent to your mailbox by registering at http://MandarinWeekly.com.
Enjoy Mandarin Weekly? Please share it with your friends, colleagues, students, teachers, and others you know who are studying Chinese.
This week’s topics:
- Improving your comprehension
- Useful Chengyu (four-character idioms)
- You’re so (insert compliment here)
- South American countries
- Different ways to say “the same”
- Not my cup of tea
- Tips for mastering Chinese
- 树 (shù) vs 木 (mù)
- Talking about adoption
- 但是 vs. 可是
- What do you like about studying Chinese?