Issue #32 of Mandarin Weekly, with links and resources for people learning Mandarin Chinese, is available at https://archive.aweber.com/awlist3707181.
You can follow us at @MandarinWeekly on Twitter — or get it sent to your mailbox by registering at http://MandarinWeekly.com.
Enjoy Mandarin Weekly? Please share it with your friends, colleagues, students, teachers, and others you know who are studying Chinese.
This week’s topics:
- Chinese Valentine’s Day
- What is “advanced learning” in Chinese?
- Tones in Chinese
- Why does Chinese use so much 很 (hěn)?
- Parts of speech
- Clothes! Birds! 3D shapes!
- Chinese online slang
- Chinese Internet companies
- “One thing” vs. “a thing”
- What religion are you?
- When 淘 (táo) means 买 (mǎi):
- Pronouncing and using 粘
- Looking up unknown characters