Issue #9 of Mandarin Weekly is out. You can read it here.
You can get Mandarin Weekly delivered to via e-mail each week via the form on the left. You can also subscribe to our Twitter feed.
This week’s topics:
- Three steps to more and better Chinese listening practice
- Want vs. need
- If English were written like Chinese
- Feeling well?
- Wind expressions
- Seemingly repeated meanings
- Children’s videos for learning Chinese
- Formal vs. informal characters
- How to incorporate chengyu within your writing and speaking without disrupting the cohesiveness?
- And and and