Issue #10 of Mandarin Weekly is out. You can read it here.
You can get Mandarin Weekly delivered to via e-mail each week via the form on the left. You can also subscribe to our Twitter feed.
This week’s topics:
- Teacher-student phrasebook
- Radicals vs. character components
- Children’s songs
- Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- Improving your Chinese listening level
- From east to west
- Pronouncing the “d” sound
- Just a bit
- Vocabulary building through tongue twisters
- Common conjunctions
- Is it rude to ask Chinese people to repeat themselves or speak slowly?