Mandarin Weekly #19, with links to resources for people learning Mandarin Chinese, is now available at http://archive.aweber.com/awlist3707181/4ovMf/h/Mandarin_Weekly_19.htm.
To receive Mandarin Weekly via e-mail, use the form on the left. Or subscribe to our Twitter feed, at @MandarinWeekly!
Please share Mandarin Weekly with your friends and colleagues who are learning Chinese. Any and all feedback you might have is also welcome!
- Radicals and dictionaries
- Learning the most frequent characters
- Learning Chinese on a busy schedule
- The importance of Pinyin
- Starting Chinese from scratch, only when commuting
- Can you do something? Or can you?
- Comparing people
- Dialects vs. languages
- Physical education vs. sports
- Different types of “now”
- In the middle