Issue #27 of Mandarin Weekly, with links and resources for people learning Mandarin Chinese, is available at http://archive.aweber.com/awlist3707181/KkKTT/h/Mandarin_Weekly_27_.htm.
You can follow us at @MandarinWeekly on Twitter — or get it sent to your mailbox by registering at http://MandarinWeekly.com.
Enjoy Mandarin Weekly? Please share it with your friends, colleagues, students, teachers, and others you know who are studying Chinese.
This week’s topics:
- Learn to read Chinese using bigrams
- Finishing what you started
- Sentence order matters!
- How learned are you?
- Yet more Internet slang
- Writing down Mandarin
- Oddities of Yunnan
- Learning strategies
- Directions in Chinese
- Review of HelloChinese
- 好像 vs. 像
- Can you learn Chinese without living in China?
- How do you say “Mandarin” in Chinese?
- “Come here”
- Pinyin inputs
- Where can you practice listening?
- Uses for 对
- The difference between 长 and 涨