Direct link to the newsletter: http://www.aweber.com/t/Fwhqb.
Use the form on our home page to get Mandarin Weekly delivered to your mailbox each week, free of charge!
This week’s topics:
- The Chinese Pronunciation Wiki
- 所以 (suǒ yǐ) vs. 于是 (yú shì)
- Using and understanding 把 (bǎ)
- Sentence structure
- Staying at home
- Tomb Sweeping Day
- Learning Chinese characters, through childrens’ eyes
- Spring is in the air
- What is the difference between 参加 (cān jiā) and 参与 (cān yù)？
- Reversible bigrams
- Why is zero represented by 零 (líng)?
- 作 vs 做
- Not bad!
- Here’s the deal
Please share Mandarin Weekly with your friends and colleagues, via the buttons below. If you have suggested resources for next week’s edition, please send them to email@example.com, or tweet them to @MandarinWeekly.