Issue #6 of Mandarin Weekly is out. You can read it here.
You can get Mandarin Weekly delivered to via e-mail each week via the form on the left. You can also subscribe to our Twitter feed.
This week’s topics:
- Year of the …
- Beginner’s guide to the Spring Festival
- More Spring Festival vocabulary and traditions
- Resources for improving your Mandarin pronunciation
- All about the 目 (mù) character and radical:
- Blessings in disguise
- Five Chinese sentence structures
- Animals in Chinese
- A new song: JJ Lin’s “If only” （可惜没如果）
- Are Chinese characters really based on pictures?
- Difference between 别人 and 人家