Mandarin Weekly #18, with links to resources for people learning Mandarin Chinese, is now available at http://www.aweber.com/t/5eAIb.
To receive Mandarin Weekly via e-mail, use the form on the left. Or subscribe to our Twitter feed, at @MandarinWeekly!
Please share Mandarin Weekly with your friends and colleagues who are learning Chinese. Any and all feedback you might have is also welcome!
- Investment words in Chinese
- Keeping track of your tones
- Mother’s Day
- Backgrounds to some Chinese characters
- Chinese fonts
- How do order meat dishes in Chinese
- Cat surprise!
- 9 Chinese-learning Twitter feeds
- Chinese house tour
- When you swap characters, what happens to the meaning?
- Do different nationalities have different accents?
- When should you use 是吗 and when should you use 是不是?
- When can I omit 个 (ge) ?
- Asking for another room key
- In 有所 (yǒu suǒ), what does 所 (suǒ) mean?