Mandarin Weekly #14 is out, and available at http://archive.aweber.com/awlist3707181/DD2Xf/h/Mandarin_Weekly_14_April.htm. You can subscribe via the form on the left, or follow us on Twitter at @MandarinWeekly.
Please let us know if there are any links you’ve found which would be useful to other students (and teachers) of Chinese!
This week’s topics:
- Different Chinese verbs for the English word “make”
- Using 一下 (yī xià) to soften your requests
- Near and far
- Choosing translation software
- Sentence structure
- Adding that final “a”
- How important is stroke order when writing Chinese characters by hand?
- Quotation Marks (“”) and Angle Quotation Marks (《》)
Please share Mandarin Weekly with your fellow students and teachers of Chinese!